- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Yachts - Riva Iseo, a 27-foot runabout - 28-07-2011
Riva Iseo, a 27-foot runabout
Ideal for use on the lake, or as a tender for a superyacht, the Riva Iseo 27-foot sports boat represents a combination of the classic Riva style and tradition with technological innovation. As usual, its construction features the extensive use of mahogany, finished with twenty coats of varnish, ten applied by brush and ten by spray. Top-range versions have seats, sunbathing cushions and dashboard in leather by Poltrona Frau.
One version has a hybrid engine that can operated in Zero Emission Mode, ideal in environmentally-sensitive locations such as certain lakes. This consists of a diesel engine with an electric power plant. According to the engine chosen, top speed is 36 or 42 knots. Another useful optional is a bowthruster. The onboard equipment includes GPS charts supplied on iPad, which also makes it possible to provide music, radio and TV on board.
The boat is supplied with a trailer as a standard accessory, in line with the increasing mobility of boat-owners. Riva has reached an agreement with Land Rover, so that the boat will be exhibited alongside the latest cars by the British group at the upcoming shows in Cannes and Genoa. The Riva Iseo will also be on show at the Monaco Yacht Show.