- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
General - The Langham Hong Kong relaunches The Langham Club - 29-07-2010
The Langham Hong Kong relaunches The Langham Club
The Langham Hong Kong recently relaunched its exclusive Langham Club. Located on the 11th floor of the hotel, the Club serves as a prestigious haven for business and leisure guests. The stunning wonderland, designed by award winning interior team, Three Wise Monkeys, will enchant even the most seasoned frequent travelers, and brings a touch of European elegance back to Hong Kong.
The Club has been divided into seven rooms, each with a distinct character and design. The lounge is the main club area, and the most opulent of all the rooms. Hand painted leather walls in gold and deep purple complement the comfortable Tiffany-blue sofas. The décor of the library was inspired by eccentric English design, and is the perfect spot to read one of the complementary international newspapers, or peruse the shelves of fashion, travel, and Hong Kong history books. Additional rooms include The Anteroom, The Bureau, Butlers Pantry, The Salon and The Dining Room, each boasting extravagant design touches and impeccable attention to detail.
The Langham Club is open daily from 6.30 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. and serves breakfast, afternoon tea, cocktails and canapés, as well as all day coffee, tea and light snacks.
Click here for more information on The Langham Hong Kong