- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Lanvin – a right royal jewellery collection for winter 2012 - 18-06-2012
Lanvin – a right royal jewellery collection for winter 2012
Alber Elbaz has been leading the Lanvin creative design team for ten years, and to celebrate this anniversary, the brand has launched a collection of jewellery that looks like an opulent set of crown jewels. Named Barbara, it is in part a tribute to Barbara Hutton, American billionaire whose jewellery collection was legendary at its time in the 1920s. The collection features maxi gemstones that evoke the sort of royalty we are hearing so much about this year.Gemstones are extra-large, surrounded by diamonds, and set on smoked Plexiglas plates for an original feature. The Barbara line will be on sale in Lanvin boutiques from August 2010.
In the images above, Barbara choker in green rhinestone and metal (left); Barbara bracelets in red, green and blue rhinestone (right)
Above, Barbara pendant in blue rhinestone and metal.
Above, Barbara necklace in red rhinstone and metal.
Above, Barbara earrings in blue and green rhinestone and metal.
Above, Orphée necklace in black rhinestone and metal.