- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Restaurants - Capital Dining - 30-06-2009
The Dorchester has one of London's finest and most beautifully designed restaurants
In May 2009, the worldclass hotel has appointed Brian Hughson as Head Chef of The Grill to once again place it at the forefront of the London dining scene and to re-establish its credentials as one of the UK’s best restaurants showcasing classic British cuisine.
Brian brings 20 years of culinary experience with him to the hotel, during those years he has opened two restaurants and cooked for HRH The Prince of Wales. He joins The Dorchester from the position of Head Chef of Gary Rhodes’ W1 restaurant, which was awarded a Michelin star and three AA rosettes within seven months of opening.
Beautifully prepared British dishes such as Dorset Down Lambs Chop and Saddle of Wild Rabbit and Honey Glazed Ham are at the heart of the menu, alongside the Salmon and Roast Beef Carving Trolleys and a Dish of the Day. Brian’s own modern interpretations of British classics are further highlights of the a la carte menu. His signature dish, Sardine Pie, already proves to be a big hit with diners.