- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Hotels - When it sizzles in Madrid enjoy a textured lemonade! - 04-05-2012
When it sizzles in Madrid enjoy a textured lemonade!
A lemonade break will certainly refresh your day – especially if it’s a gourmet lemonade. What better way to enjoy the weather than with a cool drink and a savoury meal in the garden?
This summer, Chef José Luque brings us a fresh seasonal menu for his restaurant El Jardín at the InterContinental Madrid. Taking ‘slow food’ to the next level, Chef Luque proposes delicious dishes with herbs grown in the restaurant’s garden. Among the delectable options we couldn’t resist mentioning the cod confit salad and the honeyed tomato with dry-cured ham flakes.
Our recommendation is to come after your workday and start with a textured lemonade and then move onto the tasty options from the restaurant menu.
El Jardín is open from Monday to Sunday from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m. and 8.30 p.m. to 11.30 p.m.
For reservations tel. +34 917 007 370