- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Minimalux - Less is more is back! - 31-05-2012
Minimalux - Less is more is back!
It comes as quite a surprise, in the world of luxury jewellery, to see a brand that abandons all decoration and reduces rings, bracelets and pendants to the utmost simplicity. Minimalux is a new brand that has introduced its first jewellery range, Zero, offered for purchase online – minimalux.com – from Wednesday 30 May 2012.
These solid metal bands are made in sterling silver, 18ct gold, white gold and platinum, in up to 18 finger sizes. All pieces are hand polished, hallmarked, and engraved with the Minimalux mark. Prices £120-£1,275.
Minimalux is based in Hatton Garden, London, an important location for jewellery since Mediaeval times.