- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Guess who's celebrating in Paris? - 04-05-2012
Guess who's celebrating in Paris?
Claudia Schiffer was there, and photographer Ellen Von Unwerth, with a gigantic cake, and lots of girls. The event was an anniversary, celebrated at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris.
The guest of honour was Paul Marciano, and the occasion was the thirtieth anniversary of Guess. A limited-edition book has been published as part of the celebrations, a tribute to the brand's history, with over 200 photographs by Ellen Von Unwerth, Bryan Adams, Yu Tsai, Raphael Mazzucco and others, featuring the 'Guess Girls' who contributed to the brand's young and sensual look: Claudia Schiffer, Naomi Campbell, Carla Bruni, Laetitia Casta, Anna Nicole Smith, and yet more. The book, a limited edition, will be available in all Guess stores and in bookshops from September 2012.