- Hotels - Celebrating with Harbour Grand Kowloon! - 18-06-2013
- Cars - Aston Martin's 320 kmph V12 (ad)Vantage S - 31-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's classic Noé gets an update - 31-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Tiffany & Co. adds a little jazz... - 31-05-2013
- Hotels - Get ready for summer at SHA Wellness Clinic - 30-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Shenyang welcomes Franck Muller - 30-05-2013
Fashion - Milito and the PZero "Rex" sneaker - 31-05-2010
Milito and the PZero "Rex" sneaker
Diego Milito, Argentinean footballer who plays in the Inter team, is testimonial for PZero Rex, the sneaker in the spring-summer 2010 PZero collection. "Il Principe" - the Prince, his nickname in Italy - scored two goals against Bayern Monaco in the Champions League final on 22 May 2010, and thus was pivotal in Inter's victory in the Cup, a trophy that it last won 43 years ago.
PZero Rex is in kidskin, suede and technical textile, with the PZero logo in relief. The high-performance sole is in black TPU, and the whole sports shoe was designed for optimum comfort.