- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Events - Furla presents a limited edition of the Candy Bag - 17-04-2012
Furla presents a limited edition of the Candy Bag
It's Milan Design Week and everyone is presenting their best work in town. Furla has unveiled a limited edition series of their iconic Candy bag in 4 very different designs. Candy PicNic is in translucent PVC with a wicker base (perfect for a picnic), the silver coluored Candy Aerospace with aluminum details, the feathery Candy Burlesque, or Candy Rockstar in leather and studs.
Visitors to Milan can see the new models at La Rinascente (Piazza Duomo) from 17-22 April 2012, and also admire work by photographer Guido Taroni.
For more devoted Candy fans, we recommend taking part in the "Hypothetical Candy" (Candy Ipotetica) contest in which fans are encouraged to submit their designs for a Candy bag. Guido Taroni will select the best ten designs and they will be published on Furla's website.
Piazza Duomo, Milan