- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Restaurants - Two Michelin Star Ming Court Launches Private Cooking Experiences - 30-04-2010
Two Michelin Star Ming Court Launches Private Cooking Experiences
Langham Place has added a new stimulating experience for those seeking a little culinary adventure: Small groups are now able to cook along side Ming Court’s two Michelin starred executive chef Tsang Chiu King.
Learning from one of the world’s best, chef Tsang will provide one-on-one master class lessons teaching the intricate art of dim sum making.
For Hong Kong locals and international visitors alike, regular servings of these pockets of flavour are an iconic Hong Kong experience.
During the one-hour master class ‘apprentices’ get up close and personal with chef Tsang; learning the techniques, tips and tricks to creating the perfect dim sum treats.
Following the class, each participant relaxes front of house in chef Tsang’s Ming Court, where they can sample the fruit of their labour (along with dim sum made by the restaurant’s own masters).
Anyone seeking this off-the-road culinary experience can email email@example.com. The master class costs $10,000 for up to 12 people and includes the meal after the class and a translator if necessary.
Read more from Chef Tsang Chiu King
See Luxos pages for the Langham Place Mongkok, Hong Kong