- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Watches & jewellery - Chopard - Paying tribute to understatement - 30-04-2010
Chopard - Paying tribute to understatement
Elegance and understatement are an integral part of Chopard's watchmaking heritage.
For its 150th anniversary, the company has chosen to highlight this expertise by presenting the L.U.C 1937 model – a steel watch firmly rooted in the tradition of timelessly classic timepieces and equipped with the new L.U.C 1.010 self-winding movement chronometer-certified by the COSC. This anniversary model is issued in a limited edition.
View more from Chopard
Brand History: 150 Years of Chopard
For a list of Chopard boutiques, click here.