- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
Restaurants - Sweet treats arrive at Grosvenor House’s Deli Café - 26-02-2010
Sweet treats arrive at Grosvenor House’s Deli Café
Dubai, February, 2010: Deli Café, the delicatessen café, located on the lobby level of the prestigious Grosvenor House Dubai has recently added cupcakes to its menu. Already packed with gourmet treats including delicious homemade breads, cakes and patisseries, the Deli Café’s latest creations will certainly be a welcomed addition. Visitors can choose from a variety of finger-licking flavours including chocolate, cherry and vanilla. For those feeling a little creative, Deli Café offers guests the option of creating their very own cupcakes – with a choice of toppings and unique designs to take home to friends and family.
Cupcakes available at AED/ 12 per cupcake, advanced notice of at least 24 hours is required for customised toppings
See the Luxos pages for Grosvenor House Dubai.