- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston purchases a record-making diamond - 16-05-2013
- Fashion - Loewe arrives in Rome - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - New CEO for Harry Winston - 10-05-2013
- Watches & jewellery - Harry Winston presents the ultimate jewellery box - 09-05-2013
- Fashion - Louis Vuitton's chic new campaign - 08-05-2013
- Events - Vivienne Westwood soars to new heights - 08-05-2013
General - Ice cocktails at the Principe Bar, Milan - 29-01-2010
Ice cocktails at the Principe Bar, Milan
From 27 January to 23 February, Principe Bar in Milan is presenting a series of limited-edition cocktails. These five colourful drinks are an appropriate expression of winter, served in ice glasses, with brilliant colour offering a respite from the chill of the season. Bar Manager Enzo Mirto adds his own touch of creativity in mixing and serving.
The rainbow of colours is formed of five recipes. Orange Pole is based on Belvedere Orange, with lemongrass, Grand Marnier and orange juice. Garden of Ice features Jack Daniel's, with a bright green colour created by peppermint liqueur and fresh mint leaves. Cold Passion is a deep red concoction of Belvedere with raspberry liqueur and purée. Purple Frost is made of rum, Parfait d'Amour liqueur, sugar and lemon. Blu Ice is made of Bombay gin, curaçao and grapefruit juice. The cocktails are on sale at 19 euro each.
The new Principe Bar at Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan (Dorchester Group) was designed by Thierry Despont. It has a piano at the centre of the room, surrounded by sinuous settees. A superb Murano chandelier provides a lighting feature. Background music features lounge, jazz or avant-garde sounds. For bookings: +39 02 6230 2081.
See also: Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan
Principe Bar, Milan