Burjuman Mall, Dubai
In Dubai, shopping connoisseurs know that there is only one place to go for high-end fashion and that is BurJuman. Its chic design and spacious interior provide an unforgettable shopping experience. With a line up of luxury labels such as Hermès, Versace, Hugo Boss, Van Cleef & Arpels all under one roof, what more could you ask for? If this tickles your curiosity, then come for its renowned department store that includes Paris Gallery, BHS and of course, Saks Fifth Avenue. The mall also offers many dining and entertainment facilities. We’d like to think that BurJuman would get a nod of approval from a fashion icon like Miss Holly Golightly for its “quietness and the proud look.” Another factor in its favour is that it is also home to Tiffany & Co. What are you waiting for? Make your list and head to the haven of luxury shopping.
Since its opening in 2004, Saks Fifth Avenue is UAE’s first luxury department store and the first stop in our shopping spree. It has an endless selection of designer labels offering fashion, beauty, accessories and technology.
Take a break from shopping and hit the Pavillion Gardens on the third level where you can take your pick from our favourites:
- Masala House: This recent addition offers exquisite (and authentic) Indian specialties. Try one of their signature clay-pot biryanis!
- Red Shrimp: Boasting, as the name suggests, an incredible selection of shrimp and other seafood dishes.
- Hatam: This restaurant offers delicious Persian culinary options along with other equally mouthwatering Arabian treats.
As you cross off the last items on your ‘to-buy’ list, treat yourself to the delectable confectionery at Bateel or Patchi, or Paris’ most famous fine foods brand, Hédiard.
More than a mall, BurJuman offers a unique shopping experience with an out-of-this-world array of services that include:
• One-of-a-kind concierge centre with tourist tips, storage facilities for your luggage and bell hop assistance (Ground floor)
• Exhibitions and events such as the recent ‘Simply Madonna’ exhibition, and many other entertainment options perfect to keep the youngest shoppers (kids!) in a happy mood.
• Multi-lingual shop assistants fluent in Russian and Chinese with courtesy and professional skill will help you throughout your visit.
Saturday to Wednesday from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 p.m.
Thursday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 12 a.m.